Saturday, October 13, 2012

WorkSpace

Welcome to my Sanctuary!

This is where I work, This is where I live, This is where I dream. 

Since I've gotten into the program I have spent most of my time working or brainstorming, and that all happens here.  This area actually used to be a mini recording studio; I had the whole shebang set up. However, since I haven't had time for any of that, so I redesigned/organized it to be my little design studio instead. 

The Gadgets: 
In my little office, I have three monitors (two for working and most of the time the third one I use for music or movies). To the right there is a drawing desk and even more to the right is my printer (Epson RS2000). I just got new ink for a steal! I'm pretty excited about that!
Under my large monitor I have a Wacom Intuos4 Extra Large Tablet. It's a a 13" x 8" wired, 5080 dpi, tilt sensitive tablet, that was generously donated to the 'Anri is always working and could use this fund' from my last internship. I am so thankful for this, this tablet is a lifesaver and so much better than my bamboo! 

The Environment:
This is actually located under my bed. I have a queen sized bunk bed. Bed on top, and office on bottom. I do spend more time down here than I do up there though...and when I sleep, I snooze in this chair, I think my bed is getting a little bit lonely! 

I have a lot of boards on the wall to pin up inspirations or reminders. My calendar is a little more to the right, but it is fairly large and you can't miss a due date. 

It may look like a mess, but its organized chaos :) I love this area, all I need now is a mini fridge so I don't have to go to the kitchen in the middle of the night ;)






















No comments:

Post a Comment