Monday, October 8, 2012

Magazine Re-Design: The Echo (progress)

Bent Tree: The Echo
Magazine Re-Design
Print & Editorial
Liz Throop

Here is my Print and Editorial Project Progress. We had to choose any magazine and reinvent it. I chose Bent Tree's residential magazine. It is exclusively for the residents of Bent Tree in Jasper Georgia. These homeowners get a magazine every month with events and news about their community. The original magazine was in black and white and so overcrowded with lots of stories, low quality photographs, and no white space. Given that the audience is more on the older (retired) side, I thought there should be more room to breathe, bigger font, and beautiful color. This is a beautiful residential community, and the current magazine does absolutely nothing to promote that. I wanted to help. So here is my re-interpretation! Let me know what you think!!
 











No comments:

Post a Comment