Sunday, October 14, 2012

Books, Periodicals, Printed Materials...

Recent Inspiration

I have been going back to my old bookshelf with all my old journals and sketchbooks to see w\how my work has progressed, within all those was this book: Artists' Representatives 26

I remember this book being the best representation of talent and creativity etc. It was amazing what some people could do, and how they started, Here are some specific pages I liked...







(all done in primacolor pencils!!)








There are some things in here that I;ve always wanted to try, but still need to find the time to do. I wish I could subscribe to this, but it's very expensive. I'm just lucky this landed on my doorstep instead of the one intended.

Here is a website I found that is just like the book. It probably is the website version of the book! ^.^ but this is a truly inspirational place to go to. It has some great artists and great work!

http://www.richardsolomon.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment