Sunday, October 14, 2012

Complete The Sentence...

"Each week I feel as though I should check in with/at..."


I think there are two answers here:

1. My classmates in the Design Program. We have this group on facebook where everything goes down. We let each other know when things are due, we give each other advice and encouragement. We complain together, suffer together, and stay awake together, We have a strong group this year and I am very proud to be a part of it. We get a lot of feedback on our work, and we usually check in with each other to ask questions before we turn anything in. I love that group, it is a real live saver! That page is basically my home screen right now. I think each of us checks in at LEAST once a day (if not more!!)

2. My best friend. She has been keeping me sane through all of this and making sure I don't overwork myself. I don't think I have ever worked this hard before in my life, and I am draining myself because all I care about is school and not even making time for anything/anyone else. She makes sure that I take breaks and I stay myself. I can get a bit cranky sometimes with no sleep, but she reminds me that I am still in college and I can have a good time while I work! 

http://designeditor.typepad.com/.a/6a00e552a57e1f8833014e898651a1970d-800wi

No comments:

Post a Comment