Tuesday, September 24, 2013

One Step Closer: AJMF

I am moving closer to my final designs, but there are still a few hurdles I need to cross.



I think for the cubism posters, instead of having multiple instruments, I should just create one big instrument with a lot of values. That way I can create a whole series later, also it might look a little less busy. The is so much information still missing and the composition is already full of so much movement and visual information.




There is still a lot to be done with this design. I am going to add bottom corner designs made of the wood design I have on the top, and I need to redraw the stones at the bottom spelling out "Jewish Music Festival"/ The 'saxophone' I had in mind to be ling on the right of the stone design, I think I will replace with the AJMF logo. finally, I still need to add the date, and 'Atlanta'.


No comments:

Post a Comment