Monday, March 12, 2012

Stationary Update (Reasoning for all the Black)


Reworked the stationary, I unfortunately wasn't there for the critique today in class, but I hopefully made up for it by staring at it at home while class was in session. I adjusted the anchor line next to the text in the first image with the business cards, it includes the logo more. Then I moved all the text a little to the left, to give leave more room for text. I also adjusted where the address goes on the envelope. I will have a mock up of that on wednesday, a long with a real business card and all of it mounted. :) 

What do you all think?!



I know having it be all black isn't ideal, but it really flows with the actual restaurant. Everything is dark, but in a good way, once you enter the restaurant. Even the outside is painted black. I have some great ideas to incorporate some fun things in with this color scheme, and having the logo be all black leaves no limits on color for advertisements and promotional events. 

No comments:

Post a Comment