Sunday, March 25, 2012

Earth Day Ads: Progress

So I had so many Ideas for posters for Earth Day. 
I currently have two concepts for the earth day posters. Also my restaurant is having their One Year Anniversary March 22nd, so I am also doing a promotional poster for that. :)


Concept One: Earth Day Logo
In order to make the logo even more recognizable, dressing it up for the holiday is perfect! It gives the word out about the current festivities while promoting the logo and the business itself!



Then to add the slogan and the information needed. (Still working on better slogans).





I need to work on making the colors transitional from one add to the other so that the ads look like they are meant to work in threes. 

Concept Two: Illustration

This I wasted to keep working on the contour of the instruments and focus on the music that will be played on Earth Day. 


Again I need to work on the colors. Also I do not know yet If I want to keep it as silhouettes or if I want to do it like I did the trumpet in my Logo. :?

Anniversary Concept:

My vision was to make it a concentrated photo image in the middle (with a spotlight) of a martini glass with a number one candle in the middle of it, and design all the text around it. I have the images, I just need to choose the ones I want and throw them into photoshop to FINISH! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment