Monday, February 20, 2012

New Blog, New Design Project

Hey bloggers!


So I am moving to blogspot because my previous blog decided to go on vacation and not leave any of my posts behind, thus I am moving here. It will take some time to reblog all my previous design posts, but it will be worth it as long as this blog doesn't decide to go rogue on me!


So this semester for Intermediate Design, we have this project where we need to find any business of our choosing and completely rebrand them. This includes: logo, stationary, business card, a form of advertising and then any other things of out choosing (like CD covers, napkins, delivery boxes, bathroom murals, outside building design etc.) I am so excited!


My business is Acoustix Jazz Lounge, the one on West Marietta Street in Atlanta. The restaurant is beautiful and the live band is fantastic! Not to mention the DELICIOUS FOOD! They need way more recognition than they have, and I think with a new logo that can branch through a new audience is exactly what they need. 


So here is my design process, starting from design sketches all the way to the final color design. :)


Hope You Like! 

No comments:

Post a Comment