Saturday, September 1, 2012

Bad and Good Design

Good and Bad Design: Advanced Typography

As a designer, you tend to be very hard on yourself, or very proud. We are our worst critic, but also our best support team. Here are some of my favorite, and least favorite designs.

Favorite so Far: 
These projects were pretty fun. Playing around with the ideas and the execution came out really well. I am pretty proud about these...
My Timeline                             Acoustix Jazz Lounge Promotional Poster                    WRAS Promotional Poster

Acoustix Jazz Lounge Earth Day Poster and Logo



Acoustix Jazz Lounge Mailer: Pop Up Invitation and Pull Out Access Card 






Lest favorite: Acoustix Jazz Lounge Envelope

I actually do like the design a little, but my execution was not ideal and the craftsmanship wasn't the best either. Design is not just about the concept, but about the process, craftsmanship, and finished product.









No comments:

Post a Comment