Friday, February 24, 2012

Materials for Stationary

I have found exactly what I want for my stationary. It's rare that I find it so quickly and that I am happy with it. ... I really need to stop second guessing myself. I got this. :P


So the plan is:
Envelope - Metallic silver envelope, with a black interior.
Stationary - Black Card Stock Paper (These will be the more important documents they are sent in a letter size folder)
Cover Letter Stationary - Black paper (same as the card stock but less weight to it so it can fold nicely)
Business Card - also black, but the card will have a heavy weight to it. Gives it more value, and the client guilt if they were to throw it away.


Here are some pictures to give you all an idea.


 


I am so excited for this! I just need to work on the layouts and it's in the bag!



2 comments:

  1. I'm interested in how you're going to print on black. Did you find a method to print on black paper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this point, not really. I was going to do it through the company that I found these supplies from. I am emailing all of them to see can print my logo and information on it. We shall see I guess.

    If not I am sure there are places that do this, I just need to research it more.

    ReplyDelete